It is beyond the scope of this FAQ to give comprehensive information about the various substances listed in the results. Presumptive drug tests, such as EZ Test Kits, are used on the basis that the user assumes they could have a certain substance, and then chooses which test to use accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to distinguish between MDMA and MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- What if a sample contains more than one substance on the colour chart?
- Which of the substances mentioned in the colour reactions is safe?
- I'm confused by the colours, what can I do?
- What is this substance indicated on the colour chart?
- Where can I find out more information on the specific drugs, their names and effects?
- I have a substance and have no idea what it is - how do I work out which kit is for me?
- Are there limitations?