We ship our products worldwide.
All orders are sent out from our office in the UK* via Royal Mail services or TNT.
All orders are sent same day when ordered before 13.00 pm GMT (Monday-Friday, excluding public/national holidays).
- UK orders normally arrive between 1 and 3 working days*.
- Orders sent to Europe normally arrive between 3 and 14 working days.
- Orders sent worldwide normally arrive between 5 and 25 working days.
Please do not contact us asking where your parcel is before the estimated delivery time has passed. If the expected delivery time for your location has passed, we will help you immediately.
You can track parcels on the Royal Mail website, or via your own postal service’s website.
Delivery Options and Costs
*Please note that due to carrier restrictions we are unable to ship orders to Northern Ireland
- First Class Recorded Delivery packet is set as the default; this is traceable and sent first class. The time of delivery is not guaranteed but normally takes 1-2 working days from despatch. You will need to sign for your order on delivery. If your order is lost in the post we will send it again.
- Special Delivery Next Day is an upgrade option, and guaranteed next day when ordered before 14.00 pm (Saturday’s vary according to your local sorting office). You will be required to sign for this parcel when it arrives. If your parcel goes missing we will send it again.
- Standard First Class takes around 1-2 days to arrive. It doesn’t require a signature on delivery and we will not send a replacement if it goes missing. We do not recommend this option.
European and Worldwide orders:
- International Signed For - partially traceable and requires a signature on delivery. If your order is lost in the post we will send it again.
Alternative delivery options are available for larger orders: please contact us directly.
To ensure your privacy the EZ Test Kits are shipped in their original packaging and placed in discreet bubble wrap envelopes with no logos or branding.
All envelopes have only your address, a stamp and the bar code label for tracking. We do not write what the contents are or put our company name on the envelope.