No, the colour changes for MDMA and MDEA (MDE) are almost identical. There is no Ecstasy Testing Kit currently available capable of discerning MDMA from MDEA (MDE).
Articles in this section
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN MDMA AND MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- What if a sample contains more than one substance on the colour chart?
- WHICH OF THE SUBSTANCES MENTIONED IN THE COLOUR REACTIONS ARE SAFE?
- I'm confused by the colours, what can I do?
- WHAT IS THIS SUBSTANCE INDICATED ON THE COLOUR CHART?
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON THE SPECIFIC DRUGS, THEIR NAMES AND EFFECTS?
- I have a substance and have no idea what it is - how do I work out which kit is for me?
- Are there limitations?