EZ Test MANDELIN can NOT be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA because the colour changes for these substances are too similar. There are also many other factors that can thwart a reaction such as humidity and ‘fillers’ used to produce the sample.
Articles in this section
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN MDMA AND MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- WHAT IF A SAMPLE CONTAINS MORE THAN ONE SUBSTANCE ON THE COLOUR CHART?
- WHICH OF THE SUBSTANCES MENTIONED IN THE COLOUR REACTIONS ARE SAFE?
- I’M CONFUSED BY THE COLOURS, WHAT CAN I DO?
- WHAT IS THIS SUBSTANCE INDICATED ON THE COLOUR CHART?
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON THE SPECIFIC DRUGS, THEIR NAMES AND EFFECTS?
- I HAVE A SUBSTANCE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS - HOW DO I WORK OUT WHICH KIT IS FOR ME?
- Are there limitations?