None is safe. A positive result for the presence of one substance does not mean the absence of other substances.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to distinguish between MDMA and MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- What if a sample contains more than one substance on the colour chart?
- Which of the substances mentioned in the colour reactions is safe?
- I'm confused by the colours, what can I do?
- What is this substance indicated on the colour chart?
- Where can I find out more information on the specific drugs, their names and effects?
- I have a substance and have no idea what it is - how do I work out which kit is for me?
- Are there limitations?