None is safe. A positive result for the presence of one substance does not mean the absence of other substances.
Articles in this section
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN MDMA AND MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- WHAT IF A SAMPLE CONTAINS MORE THAN ONE SUBSTANCE ON THE COLOUR CHART?
- WHICH OF THE SUBSTANCES MENTIONED IN THE COLOUR REACTIONS ARE SAFE?
- I’M CONFUSED BY THE COLOURS, WHAT CAN I DO?
- WHAT IS THIS SUBSTANCE INDICATED ON THE COLOUR CHART?
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON THE SPECIFIC DRUGS, THEIR NAMES AND EFFECTS?
- I HAVE A SUBSTANCE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS - HOW DO I WORK OUT WHICH KIT IS FOR ME?
- Are there limitations?