If a reaction takes place the colour will change within 2 minutes. If the colour is unclear or different from any shown in the colour chart then the sample is likely to be: a combination of substances for which that test can check or a substance for which the test cannot check.
Articles in this section
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN MDMA AND MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- What if a sample contains more than one substance on the colour chart?
- WHICH OF THE SUBSTANCES MENTIONED IN THE COLOUR REACTIONS ARE SAFE?
- I'm confused by the colours, what can I do?
- WHAT IS THIS SUBSTANCE INDICATED ON THE COLOUR CHART?
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON THE SPECIFIC DRUGS, THEIR NAMES AND EFFECTS?
- I have a substance and have no idea what it is - how do I work out which kit is for me?
- Are there limitations?