If a reaction takes place the colour will change within 2 minutes. If the colour is unclear or different from any shown in the colour chart then the sample is likely to be: a combination of substances for which that test can check or a substance for which the test cannot check.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to distinguish between MDMA and MDEA (MDE)?
- Can EZ TEST MANDELIN be used to distinguish between MDMA and MDA?
- What if a sample contains more than one substance on the colour chart?
- Which of the substances mentioned in the colour reactions is safe?
- I'm confused by the colours, what can I do?
- What is this substance indicated on the colour chart?
- Where can I find out more information on the specific drugs, their names and effects?
- I have a substance and have no idea what it is - how do I work out which kit is for me?
- Are there limitations?
Article is closed for comments.